As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor.
Our mission statement is very simple: “Make Money and Have Fun!” Our vision is to "form the strongest national network of independent roofing distributors by recruiting the industry's most talented people – working together to deliver the industry's best products and service."
With our future expansion plans, there are many new and exciting career opportunities: Sales, Accounting, Finance, Management, Distribution, Transportation, and more. In addition, SRS offers:
- A commitment to a safe working environment for all employees
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation packages
SRS values our people not only as employees but as human beings, who are critical to the success of their family and community. The benefits we offer to you for starting and continuing your career with SRS are listed below.
- Branch Management
- CDL Driver
- Inside Sales (Sales Administration)
- Warehouse Personnel
- Territory Management
- Human Resources
- Information Services
- Fleet & Safety
- Management Trainee
- MBA Leadership Development Program
- Choice of medical plans (includes a wellness plan and vision exam)
- Choice of dental plans
- Basic Life Insurance paid by SRS
- Additional Life Insurance for employee and members of family available
- Short-Term Insurance available
- Long-Term Insurance available
- 401(k) Retirement plan with an opportunity for company match
- Compensation plans that include a competitive wage and bonus opportunities
- Paid weekly for all salaried and hourly employees
- Discounts on our products
- Vendor discounts
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off after 1st year
- Jury duty
- Bereavement pay when you unfortunately need this.
- Training and development, because we believe in hiring from within.
- Fun events at corporate and branches.